Looking for a cool and tasty treat in Huron County, we have ice cream shops galore! Let's start with a few favorites in every town. Starting in Harbor Beach, The Anchorage has been serving ice cream since I was a kid and I'm pretty sure way before that. They serve, hard and soft ice cream, flurries, banana splits and much more. You can get a bite to eat there before dessert too!
- The Anchorage - 139 S. Huron Ave. Harbor Beach, MI 48441 989.479.9494 Website
Continuing along the gorgeous M-25 you will hit Port Hope, they have the Chill Zone there serving lots of different rotating flavors, check out their facebook page for a list of them.
- Port Hope Chill Zone - 4450 Main St., Port Hope, MI 48468 Facebook Page
Let's hit Grindstone next - there are two ice cream shops within 1/2 mile of each other. Grindstone City General Store has some of the largest ice cream cones around. Rybak's is just down the road from them as well or hit both! You won't go home hungry.....
- Grindstone City General Store - 3206 Copeland Rd., Port Austin, MI 48467 989.738.6410 firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook Page
- Rybak's - 3090 Copeland Rd., Port Austin, MI 48467 989.735.3963 email@example.com Facebook Page
If you keep driving along the shore, you will run right into Port Austin, Twisters can serve up some ice cream for you there. Stop in and see them, before you drive to Caseville.
- Twisters - 8497 Lake St., Port Austin, MI 48467 989.738.8762 Facebook Page
Halfway between Port Austin & Caseville, you can shoot a game of mini golf and get a nice tasty ice cream treat at Sandy Dunes Adventure Golf. Continue on to Caseville...
- Sandy Dunes Adventure Golf - 2755 Port Austin Rd., Port Austin, MI 48467 989.738.6066 Website or
Then in Caseville make sure you hit the Dairy Queen for a blizzard or a frosty treat.
- Caseville Dairy Queen - 6394 Main St., Caseville, MI 48725 989.856.2534
Elkton has a great place for you to stop and enjoy an ice cream treat and tasty homemade baked deserts and treats at Nineteen Main. Don't forget about Bad Axe! Emma's Coffee House and the Green Clean Bean have coffee and ice cream for you to enjoy!
- Nineteen Main - 19 Main St., Elkton, MI 48731
- Emma's Coffee House - 123 N Port Crescent St., Bad Axe, MI 48413 - (989) 975-6006
- Green Clean Bean - 144 E Huron Avenue, Bad Axe, MI 48413 - (989) 623-0027
Last stop Sebewaing Dairy Barn - get a quick sandwich and some ice cream here That's a lot of ice cream for one day you might want to break this up in a couple trips.